Fails then loops back in standard PP Gateway

Tomdhu
Contributor
Contributor

I operate a Wocommerce site with the standard Woo PayPal Gateway. All of a sudden my sales stopped so I did a test purchase and found that after entering all the details in the PP checkout form and then pressing continue it did not go to to the order confirmation page with the "Place Order" button.

Instead it bounced back to the Cart page and kept looping back there when the "Continue" button was clicked.

I the deactivated the standard Woo PP Gateway and installed PayPal Express by Web Toffee. This worked although it missed out the "Place Order" step. It went straight on and placed the order and processed the payment.

Weird? So I ran a Health Check and it came back with :-"The REST API request failed due to an error."
Error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received (http_request_failed).

Could this be related to the Gateway issue and why should it not effect PP Express?

I'm prety inexperienced in this area so any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.