Express Checkout issue - user cannot finish payment

GVAlex
Contributor
Contributor

One of our members cannot finish payment.
I successfully execute SetExpressCheckout and receive a token.

Then I redirect a member to PayPal site to login and approve payment.

But he always returns on cancel url. Before that he see a message like this one:

Screenshot at Sep 25 22-18-09.png
 That is "Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time Please return to the merchant."

The member several times contact PayPal's support: "I've been talking to Paypal support and doing several tests. They have reseted my account and they swear that now I can do payments to anyone. However the issue persists. What they see is that the server on the Merchant side is the one refusing the payment."

But we cannot refuse the payment with Express Checkout. The member never comes back on success URL, and GetExpressCheckoutDetails function returns no user's info (PayerId, for example) to finish the payment.

Any ideas what can be done here?
By the way, I cannot find any way to submit a ticket (with token id of the payment) directly to PayPal. 
https://www.paypal-techsupport.com is under construction or something, it's not possible to create a ticket over there.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.