Error : Security header is not valid
Array ( [TIMESTAMP] => 2019%2d05%2d08T19%3a13%3a05Z [CORRELATIONID] => 704076e94e92 [ACK] => Failure [VERSION] => 109%2e0 [BUILD] => 52688019 [L_ERRORCODE0] => 10002 [L_SHORTMESSAGE0] => Security%20error [L_LONGMESSAGE0] => Security%20header%20is%20not%20valid [L_SEVERITYCODE0] => Error )
1 REPLY 1
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Drupal 7, Ubercart, credit card payment Issue: 10002: Security header is not valid in NVP/SOAP APIs
- Content Security Policy - Directives to enable PayPal checkout in PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPalClassic no longer responds in Shopware5 frontend, error message: Webhook URL in PayPal Payments Standard
- Angular 14 app and my "Request is not well-formed, syntactically incorrect, or violates schema." in Sandbox Environment
- Need assistance for a case I created on the MTS support site. PayPal Pro API connection error in NVP/SOAP APIs