Error 10548

bananaboatboynt
Contributor
Contributor

We are receiving the following message on our account when we attempt to process a payment through PayPal Payments Pro.

"Invalid merchant information: 10548-This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions."

We have checked that the account information is correct.  The Pro account is live and active. The user account is an admin.  Is there another reason we would be seeing this error?

Thanks,

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @bananaboatboynt,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Can you please try adding a new USER in your Payflow manager account and grant "API_FULL_TRANSACTIONS" privileges.

Login https://manager.paypal.com/ >> go to "Account Administration" >> Add Users >> toggle "Select a Predefined Role:" option "API_FULL_TRANSACTIONS" >> Use this new user in your payment request call to PayPal system.

Guide link to resolve the issue :

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-did-i-get-api-error-code-10548-ts1147

I request to please contact Payflow Customer Support, who can able to cross check your account settings in order to process Direct Payment API calls.

Thank you for understanding and patience.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

NW_Designs
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have set this up and successfully test credit card transactions (using payflow test cc numbers) just fine. But when try live, always get this error.  I also followed this recommendation and created a new user (service account) with appropriate permission and updated the connection details. 

Still get the same error.  Looking in the PayPal Manager, it shows it processed it, but yet still fails and provides the error to the donor on the submission page.  

Any thoughts? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.