Error 10004 on non-referenced credit using NVP API
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
I'm attempting to issue a non-referenced credit to a customer using NVP API. But I keep getting "RESPMSG Field Format error: 10004-This transaction cannot be processed."
I've checked my transaction settings in manager.paypal.com and "Allow Non-Referenced Credits" is set to YES. Also this is a feature that previsously worked, but not it does not.
Here is the RESULT (I've thrown in some returns to make it easy to read.)
&RESPMSG=Field format error: 10004-This transaction cannot be processed.
&TRANSTIM[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]50:30
Here is the POST
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Can I block credit card on PayPal us seller in PayPal Payments Standard
- Timeout when paying using UOB card in Braintree Client-side Integration (JS, iOS, Android SDKs)
- Identifying Countries Where PayPal's Guest Checkout Feature is Available in PayPal Payments Standard
- Paypal Buttons - No Money Actually Moved or any sign of transaction other than API logs in PayPal Payments Standard