Enabling Reference Transactions on a live account

rpbaguio
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin, Sorry to tag you but I have an urgent concern. How can I enable Reference Transactions on my live account? I have integrated PayPal API and done testing on sandbox and it's working fine but when I go live/production I get an error 11452 which is something to do with Reference Transaction. I would like to request to enable Reference transactions so that I can proceed with testing on a live/production environment. I hope you can help me with this. Thank you.

Screenshot_2021-04-14 Screenshot.png

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS_Justin
Hello,

I can't make changes to production accounts, only to sandbox accounts.

You need to contact our customer service team with any requests relating to production accounts.

Click on "contact us" at the bottom of any PayPal site page.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

rpbaguio
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin, thanks for the prompt reply. I already chat them via the contact us link but they don't seem to understand my concern and just told me to send an email instead but still, no one answers my email. May I know the correct email address so that I can directly send them an email?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

There isn't a direct email address to contact customer service, you would need to use one the available communication methods which are shown after you click on "contact us" at the bottom of a paypal.com webpage.

Choose the "live chat" option, get to speak to someone and if you experience any friction, ask for the request to be escalated.

This is a basic product request, you want to inquire about a product and it's availability for your account and they should be able to answer that query to your satisfaction.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

rpbaguio
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin, done that already but still no luck. thank you btw.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Sorry to hear that, I can only recommend you make another attempt.

I don't have access to change features on production accounts.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.