ERRORCODE0=10548

Test05122017
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to test my website to make sure the my code will work after June 2018.

I am using "Classic Sandbox API Credentials".  My sandbox account is a business account (country = US).

I am keep getting the error below:

ERRORCODE0=10548&L_SHORTMESSAGE0=Invalid Configuration&L_LONGMESSAGE0=This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.&L_SEVERITYCODE0=Error

Can you please point me into the right direction?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MTS_Ciaran

It basically means that Card processing is not enabled on your sandbox account. You can enable this in the developer dashboard under the sandbox account profile. Its called "Pro" on the profile, click to "Upgrade to Pro"

Login to Me Too

Test05122017
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Unfortunately it did not solve the problem.  I am still getting the same message.

The account type is set to "Business-Pro" now.  What else could it be?

Thank you for your help and support.

Login to Me Too

justiny

This is not true.  I am facing the same issue and have Business-Pro account type enabled for the sandbox account that is in use. 

Any other thoughts or suggestions as to why this is not working when it should?

@MTS_Ciaran wrote:

It basically means that Card processing is not enabled on your sandbox account. You can enable this in the developer dashboard under the sandbox account profile. Its called "Pro" on the profile, click to "Upgrade to Pro"

Login to Me Too

Test05122017
Contributor
Contributor

There has to be a way to test the sandbox account.  If there isn't, the deadline (06-01-2018) should be extended until the sandbox endpoint can be thoroughly tested.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.