Cancel all member's reoccurring payments?
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Apr-06-2021 12:18 PM
I'm moving from one platform to another and while the memberships will cost the same, they don't talk to PayPal in the same way.
If the old subscriptions cannot communicate with the new app, will they still renew?
Is there a way for me to force all auto-renewals to cancel?
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Redirecting to payment page in PayPal Payments Standard
- Guest Checkout Functionality not available in PayPal Payments Standard
- Getting Invalid Errors When using ReturnURL and CancelURL in NVP/SOAP APIs
- UK charity collecting subscription payments from members ? in NVP/SOAP APIs
- Guest payment function in PayPal Payments Standard