Can not obtain live app ID

Strictlypreme
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Guys, Over the past week, I've been trying to get an app ID to set up adaptive payments for my website which is now complete and dependent on this ID to go live. Heres where I'm up to (Bullet points from the development studio who have built my website...) Created an app for your website in PayPal's development site Tried to submit the app for approval as per their documentation but have been told that no app submissions are being accepted after 01/12/17 - A solution is being worked on for 2018 We've spoken to Merchant Integration Technical Support asking for an app ID - this is what PayPal in the UK advised us to do Merchant Integration Technical Support referred us back to the documentation We've escalated this to PayPal support in the UK who, having read the thread in the support ticket has agreed to follow this up and find a solution for us. We haven't heard anything new and are in a hurry to launch our new website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my incident ID is 171206-000059 (not been very helpful so far at finding a quick solution).
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.