Adaptive Payments is broken (NVP/SOAP API Products)

elirenato
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have been using the old PayPal API integration called Adaptive Payments (NVP/SOAP API Products) .

Since yesterday I started to have this error:

[error] => Array
(
[0] => PayPal\Types\Common\ErrorData Object
(
[errorId] => 580022
[domain] => PLATFORM
[subdomain] => Application
[severity] => Error
[category] => Application
[message] => Invalid request parameter: {0} with value {1}
[exceptionId] =>
[parameter] =>
)

)

I googled this error id and it means that the "The receiver email address can not receive payment" but everything used to work fine and nothing was changed inside the my app settings or credentials.

Has anyone run into the same problem?

Any tip how to solve this?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

elirenato
Contributor
Contributor

In the same way that the SetOptions Endpoints suddenly stopped to work, it started to work again few days ago.

Basically the work-around solution during the period of that the SetOptions was not working, we just "commented" this Endpoint. The drawback of this solution is less informations on PayPal dashboard about the payment transactions.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

elirenato
Contributor
Contributor

One more info.

I Just realised that this problem is happening when I'm trying to Set the Payment Options:

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/adaptive-payments/SetPaymentOptions-API-Operation/

Login to Me Too
Solved

elirenato
Contributor
Contributor

In the same way that the SetOptions Endpoints suddenly stopped to work, it started to work again few days ago.

Basically the work-around solution during the period of that the SetOptions was not working, we just "commented" this Endpoint. The drawback of this solution is less informations on PayPal dashboard about the payment transactions.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.