Adaptive Payments Pay Request return 520002

powysm
Contributor
Contributor

Using the sandbox app id I have (on one occassion only) recieved a 520002 internal error when trying to may a pay request.

This one fail was just after having added additional information to my standard payment details including memo, tracking ID and receiver invoice IDs. I have been able to recreate since.

The error response data is not very helpful:

Receiver=&Category=Application&Domain=PLATFORM&ErrorID=520002&ExceptionID=&Message=Internal+Error&Parameter=&Severity=Error&Subdomain=Application

Is there anyway i can find out more about why this particular payment failed? - i have a timestamp for it but obviously no paykey, i also don't have a log of the request made, although a similar subsequent payment went through without issue.

If the answer to above is 'I can't' are there any known issues with supplying a trackingID, memo and reciever invoiceIDs - That could be my issue in this one instance?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

powysm
Contributor
Contributor

Could the above be how a non unique tracking id would be handled or would this be more obvious?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Can you post the correlation ID from the API response, we can check the logs on our side for that. 

Login to Me Too

powysm
Contributor
Contributor

6bb66858812c2

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Hey, I'm looking for this ID on our side and cannot find it at all, can you tell me for sure if its sandbox or live? Also Can you send me a couple of new correlation ID's please?

Login to Me Too

powysm
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah i can confirm it was the sandbox. This snip includes time and date in the xml:
<timestamp>2017-05-12T12:36:42.661-07:00<\/timestamp><ack>Failure<\/ack><correlationId>6bb66858812c2<\/correlationId><build>32250686<\/build><\/responseEnvelope><error><errorId>520002<\/errorId>

Some sample correlationId before and after:
before : afc57034217c
after : 9d3fdc5e2c317

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

ah so May 12th is gonna be a bit far back for the sandbox. Do you have new examples from the past couple of days?

Login to Me Too

powysm
Contributor
Contributor

This one i have put through just now successfully 37d12daa1b7f8.
However i have only once incurred the 520002 error and that was 12/05

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

ok, if it pops up again send me over the API responses and I'll dig into the logs on our side. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.