Adaptive Payments - One supplier adding tax to order
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Sep-14-2018 06:48 AM
We are experiencing an issue with Adaptive Payments. One supplier on our site is having issues with customers being charged tax on top of the order total.
I have checked our system and other suppliers are not seeing a problem and we do not seem to be adding tax on our end. Is it possible the the supplier has a setting in their PayPal account that is adding tax to the total we send over via the API?
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Adaptive Payments is not working in REST APIs
- Migrate from Adaptive Payments to Commerce Platform in REST APIs
- PayPal Adaptive Payments (grandfathered) in REST APIs
- Splitting incoming funds from payments between PayPal accounts in PayPal Payments Standard
- Register as Paypal Partner - Multiparty for Platform in REST APIs