To enable get sandbox API keys to follow this:
- Click here to log in to your developer.PayPal.com account.
- At the top of the page, click Dashboard.
- Under Sandbox on the left side of the page, click Accounts.
- Click the email address for the account
- Note: Only Business accounts can have Pro enabled.
- Under the email address, click Profile.
- Click the check for the Sandbox API keys
For your LIVE API keys, you should check your PayPal account > https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/credentials/apiaccess.
Here you can create API details as per your need.
You are only able to have either an API Certificate or an API Signature at any given moment. If you are seeing an API Certificate, you will need to revoke that certificate in order to request a Signature.
Please be aware that if you revoke a certificate it will break any current integration that is using that certificate. Please make sure that you do not need the certificate before revoking.
Rob - PayPal MTS
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Problem setting up Third-Party API Users in NVP/SOAP APIs
- I Have PayPal API Billing Authentication Failure Python-Flask in REST APIs
- Direct credit card payment not working in paypal codeigniter in PayPal Payments Standard
- Need Help Upgrading to PayPal complete payments in PayPal Upgrade Community
- Payouts not working with live Credentials in REST APIs