413 The Request Entity Is Too Large

avinashabhi
Contributor
Contributor

I am using adaptive payments in sandbox mode.  i am unabel to create app Id. it shows an error that 413 the request entity is too large. i am unable to uploading the files. i am sending just 200 kb files. please tell me how can i solve this. i have only three days time to create an app.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

abhi123
Contributor
Contributor

yes. me too same issue. i searched every thing but i did not get any response. any one had this problem please help me. i just sending 220kb file but it shows an error.error is file could not uploaded.(413 the request entity is too large)

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, which step/button you click/call when you receive the error? Can you post an image of the page before the error message and one with the error message? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

abhi123
Contributor
Contributor

thanks your reply. when i click  upload buttScreenshot-2017-11-29 New App PayPal Developer.pngon for uploading  the file i getting response "The file could not be uploaded."

when i submmit without uploading files i got response this(the entity is too large)

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

hey, this is a known issue at the moment, can you please submit without the file attached, if you're getting the error without any file, can you clear cookies and cache and try it again. 

Login to Me Too

abhi123
Contributor
Contributor

ok.thanks i submitted without uploading files.i got appid.once again thanks  ciaran

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.