10001 error virtual terminal

Rohan15
New Community Member

Can't use the virtual terminal, keep getting the 10001 error.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Is this still happening to you, or did you get it resolved?  Have you tried clearing browser cache or using a private browser?  Is it happening with all cards or only some?

Do you have PayPal integrated on your website or anything else, and are you having issues there too, or only in VT?

You could try my VT that I built on PayPal Commerce Platform and launched under our partnership with PayPal.  If you log in there and connect your account to PayPal then you can process cards with our VT the same way you do with PayPal's VT, and you may not run into these issues.  I've seen people have success with ours even when VT was failing like this.

Bonus note, ours will give you 2.69% rate on fees instead of the 3.09% that PayPal charges for their VT.  This is because ours is built on PayPal Commerce with "Advanced Credit Cards" which is simply cheaper than VT directly, but it gives you the same overall solution.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about that.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.