unknown ship to address

lunor
New Community Member

I purchased a gift card from Sears online and chose "deliver by e-mail" at the Sears website for the method of shipping to the recipient. I received confirmation of the transaction from Paypal but not from Sears. The Paypal transaction information showed a merchant ship to address which was incorrect, it showed my name with an address in a state which has nothing to do with me. When I spoke to 3 different Sears reps on the telephone they all stated they were sending me confirmations showing the giftcard going to the e-mail address I had requested the card be sent to but none of those confirmations ever appeared in my e-mail, only one "what did you think of our customer service/" type e-mail appeared. I'm concerned the gift card is not going to my chosen recipient and since that recipient is not in regular e-mail contact because of his location i won't hear from him for some time. Meanwhile I can't be sure the card is being sent to my selected recipients address. What could be the problem here?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.