trouble setting up micropayment settings

erratic
New Community Member

I'm trying to set up micropayments.  the help says to click on Profile and then click on Checkout Settings (eventually found it, the page designed had changed...why can't the help doc simply link you right to the page you're trying to get to???)

Anyway, when I click on checkout settings, it just says "You haven't created any settings for making small purchases (less than $4.00 USD) that don't require shipping."  Yes! I know! that's what I'm trying to do!  Does anyone know what to do in order to change the fee structure to the micropayments?

thanks!

Ryan

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

I would recommend this site instead: https://micropayments.paypal-labs.com/

Click on Sign Up and follow the prompts from there.  Smiley Happy

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

silattahoe
New Community Member

I am trying to swith to a micropayment account as well and used the mentioned website. I tried a few times but everytime when I get to the part where I need to click Yes or No to confirm that I want to accept the micropayment rate, I get an error message saying that "error loading data". Is this a problem on Paypal's end??

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Aahz
Contributor
Contributor

@silattahoe wrote:

I am trying to swith to a micropayment account as well and used the mentioned website. I tried a few times but everytime when I get to the part where I need to click Yes or No to confirm that I want to accept the micropayment rate, I get an error message saying that "error loading data". Is this a problem on Paypal's end??

Thanks!

I am having the same problem with a new account I justr set up specifically to take micropayments.

Login to Me Too

lmdmedia
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem!!! Has anyone figured out something that worked?

Login to Me Too

comfortwool
New Community Member

i'm also having this issue.

Login to Me Too

jsouders
New Community Member

Same problem here! I am so confused.

Login to Me Too

jumbosoonman
New Community Member

I also get an "error loading data" message! I've tried in 3 different browsers. Please help!

Login to Me Too

shiveringmouse
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not even getting as far as the rest of you.  On the "labs" page the links look live, but are not (for me).

Login to Me Too

shiveringmouse
Contributor
Contributor

I tried a different browser and it works.  Found out it's not for personal users, but good to know about.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.