no longer receiving email notifications

wellnesscouncil
Contributor
Contributor

We seem to have stopped receiving email notifications of activity on our Website payments pro account. I verified the settings are correct. Anyone have a resolution to this problem?

Theresa Islo

Wellness Council of Wis.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

satitus
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem! It just started a few days ago. I haven;t changed anything with my account but I am no longer receiving email notificaitons of payments received.

Login to Me Too

CindieJ
Contributor
Contributor
I too am not receiving emails. All of my settings are correct. I have been a 7 year user of PayPal and it just stopped over the last couple of days. I can't get it corrected. Anyone have any suggestions?
Login to Me Too

lockitz
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having this issue since 1/25/2012, submitted a email to make PayPal aware of this issue, but have yet to hear anything.  Very Frustrated!

Login to Me Too

satitus
Contributor
Contributor

A few days ago, I added a mobile phone number as my fraud alert. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Login to Me Too

satitus
Contributor
Contributor

Actually...I just checked my blocked addresses list (in options>yahoo) and service @ paypal.com was in there. Hopefully this is the fix.!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi satitus, and welcome to the forums!

Thank you for posting the fix. It is important to make sure that your email program is not blocking the emails that PayPal sends. This would prevent payment notification emails from coming through, as well as any communication PayPal sends letting you know about your account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

lockitz
Contributor
Contributor

The issue is still not resolved for me...I have verifies that no blocking is occuring!  We use gmail and have been getting notifications since the 25th, but then they just stopped, nothing on our settings would have changed.

I have tested sending emails to email address on the account and receive them without issue.

Please fix this issue.

Login to Me Too

rmbitto
Contributor
Contributor

That "quick fix" that ONE person had success with did not solve my problem, either.  Since this has happened to quite a few people around the same time (for me, January 25th), it looks like it's more of a system problem that PayPal needs to address.  I have not called them, but I have been back and forth with emails that have been more of the standard variety and have been of no help to me.  I have done nothing, I have changed nothing, but this change occurred.  Please someone at PayPal address the issue.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.