how can i rename my business name?

Qryptiq
New Community Member

I would like to rename the business name on my account. How can i do this?

thanks

Q

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

Ok, ready?  Let's go!  Here's how:

Go to Profile > Business Information > Change Name > Business Name Change (business name> Click continue and enter your new name.

If that route doesn't work, do this instead:

Go to Profile > (in Business Information section) Update > Change Name > Business Name Change (business name> Click continue and enter your new name.

Hope this helps!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Netwriter
Contributor
Contributor

When  I opened my Paypal account many years ago it was to buy and sell on eBay.  I soon after started a website and had a shopping cart and the checkout page showed the name of the website.  Now, fast forward to the present day.  I now have more than one website now with a shopping cart and the checkout page still shows the original website name.  Even though the new websites obviously have differnt domain names.

How can I get each websites'  checkout page to show the domain name / business name of the domain it resides on?  Does this make sense?  I hope I am explaining this correcly.

I have tried everything I can think of, short of trying to create multiple business accounts for each shopping cart, which would most likely be a nightmere even if I could do that.

I have looked for a solution here, and this post is the closest I could find.

Thanks,

Netwriter

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

The simplest solution may be to change your business name to an umbrella-style business name "Umbrellas LLC," for example. 

Outside of that option, we don't recommend multiple accounts.  You may be able to solve this by either using custom payment pages (an option in Profile) or by integrating a third party shopping cart.  You might also consider checking out www..x.com, our website that is hosted specifically for developers. 

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.