PayPal says my ebay account is not connected wont fill in buyers info on shipping label

ladylotsostuff
Contributor
Contributor

[

The buyer's name and shipping address could not be pre-filled because your eBay username has not been added to your PayPal profile.

To add your eBay username to your PayPal profile, go to your PayPal Account Profile and click on the Auctions link in the Selling Preferences column.

This is what I get everytime, I've done it several times, it goes right back to go to profile, blah,blah,blah

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

If it was an eBay listing and if the eBay ID is already added to your PayPal account profile, the problem could be that you changed your eBay password and didn't update it in your PayPal account profile.

Login to your PayPal account, click on the "Profile" tab, select the "Auctions" link in the right hand column and then click on the "Edit Password" button.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

If it was an eBay listing and if the eBay ID is already added to your PayPal account profile, the problem could be that you changed your eBay password and didn't update it in your PayPal account profile.

Login to your PayPal account, click on the "Profile" tab, select the "Auctions" link in the right hand column and then click on the "Edit Password" button.

Login to Me Too

ladylotsostuff
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Super Advisor, worked like a charm!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

Well done sandypurins!Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

ladylotsostuff
Contributor
Contributor

I just panicked the account had to be confirmed. Thanks to all

Login to Me Too

Tanquen
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting this error randomly. I've changed nothing in my account.

“The buyer's name and shipping address could not be pre-filled because your eBay username has not been added to your PayPal profile.”

I had three orders today and only one worked. It did this to me yesterday and then later in the day the last two orders just worked. I’m not sure if someone is trying to scam me or if ebay or PayPal are just not working correctly. It’s a real time waster. 😞

Login to Me Too

ladylotsostuff
Contributor
Contributor

So far it's been a one time thing, my bank changed names, routing, & account #'s, so the new account had to be confirmed. Pay pal makes two very small deposits into your account, then you confirm them, after I did this, I was good to go.. If you haven't gone through anything like this and have these problems you should contact paypal, and -bay, might be someone messing w/ your account. Good luck, ladylotsostuff

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.