Paperless statements

mrbilly
Contributor
Contributor

Would like to have paperless statements so as to keep my paypal transactions private for my eyes only.  Notification by email that a statement is available would be my preference.  Is this possible?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

sharon1942
Contributor
Contributor

@surplusdealdude wrote:

No problem - Paypal doesn't send out statement on your paypal account anyway.

Login to Me Too

Anabel
New Community Member

No, they DO send it. I just receive it yesterday when I signed up for paperless in the very begining.

So how I can really NOT reaceving my statment at home.

I want to only and for real paperless customer!

Thanks

Login to Me Too

case9987
New Community Member

hi

how do I get paperless statements for my paypal account

Login to Me Too

ejomir
New Community Member

uhh... yes they do. I get one and have been unsuccessfully trying to make it stop. There seems to be no opting out choice in the preferences menu, either. I would really like to get ONLY an ebill, nothing by mail. Anyone help?

Login to Me Too

evelynn1126

i would like paperless statement.   Would like my account private for my eyes only.   I do everything on line.  Dont need a statement sent to my home.  Is that possible to do.

Login to Me Too

evelynn1126

i wold like to be notified instead by email when a statement is available.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

evelynn1126,

You can switch over to electronic statements as well by using the same process listed above.  As to the email for when a new statement is available, I'll have to look into that more as to whether or not GE sends out a "statement is available" email.  I would assume they do if you have paperless statements.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

sharon1942
Contributor
Contributor

how do I do this

@mrbilly wrote:

Would like to have paperless statements so as to keep my paypal transactions private for my eyes only.  Notification by email that a statement is available would be my preference.  Is this possible?

Login to Me Too

restaurantcajun
New Community Member

I keep receiving billing statements at my home address.  I have selected to have paperless billing and I still am getting statements via mail.  I travel often and do not wish to have my statements in the mail; especially paypal.  Please remove the mailing of statements and send via email.  Thank you

Login to Me Too

Anthonycicorio
Contributor
Contributor

This is a terrible site.  I want to go paperless and your talking me all over the place.

I want to go paperless and not go thru you site over and over.  Why can';t I just go paperless?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.