Paperless statements

mrbilly
Contributor
Contributor

Would like to have paperless statements so as to keep my paypal transactions private for my eyes only.  Notification by email that a statement is available would be my preference.  Is this possible?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

No problem - Paypal doesn't send out statement on your paypal account anyway.

Login to Me Too

studiobiz
New Community Member

I would like to have monthly Paypal statements.  Does PayPal provide these?  It doesn't seem so.  Please let me know.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_WarrenG
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Studiobiz,

You are correct, PayPal does not send out monthly statements and at this time we do not offer it as an option.

Knowing that our customers, like yourself, may want to keep records in another way, we offer the ability for our customers to download their transaction history whenever they would like.

You can download your transaction history into Quicken, QuickBooks, or into a spreadsheet application. To download your history, please use our "Download My History" feature.

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the "History" tab.
  3. Click the "Download History" link.
  4. Choose the file type and date to download.
  5. Click "Download History".
  6. Name your file and click "Save" to download it.

To avoid possible delays or other issues that might prevent you from downloading your transaction history, we recommend you download your history in quarterly or 90 day increments.

If you are unable to obtain your transaction history using the "Download My History" feature, you may review your history using PayPal's "Reports" feature. Here's how you can access this feature.

1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
  2. Click "History" at the top of the page.
  3. Click "Reports" at the top of the page.

I am glad I was able to assist you with your question! 

PayPal_WarrenG

Login to Me Too

kgrooney
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any way to go "Paperless" with PayPal.  I don't like getting paper statements in the mail.  

Cheers,

K

Login to Me Too

sharon1942
Contributor
Contributor

@kgrooney wrote:

Is there any way to go "Paperless" with PayPal.  I don't like getting paper statements in the mail.  

Cheers,

K

I travel alot and not at home for the statements is there someway to get notification of my  bill is due

Login to Me Too

cudmae08
Contributor
Contributor

Is there anyway that I can go with a paperless statement and get my bill via e-mail? 

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello cudmae08, 

Welcome to the Forums.  

If you want to receive your statements electronically, you can request to receive your statement electronically from your Bill Me Later account page. One of the best ways to get answers to your questions is to visit the Bill Me Later website and click "FAQs" at the top of the page. Here is the direct link - "How can I stop receiving a paper Billing Statement?"

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

billbinvt
New Community Member

I am interested to see the amount of interest my account isbeing charged on a monthly basis (not the APR, but the dollar amount), as well as any potential fees.  As a lender/credit provider isn't there a legal requirement to allow me to access that information? 

Iknow what transactions and the amounts that I am charging/crediting to my account monthly, what I want to know is how much PayPal, GE, Bill Me Later, of whoever is charging me each month on my outstanding balance.

Thanks,

-bill

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

kgrooney,

If you want to turn on paperless statements for your credit product (eBay MasterCard, PayPal Smart Connect, or PayPal Extras MasterCard), you can switch it over to paperless statements by going to Profile > Monthly Statements > selecting Yes or No.  Click on Save to make the change.  Congrats on going green!

billbinvt,

When you vew your credit details from the PayPal account overview, click on "View Statements."  This will redirect you to the GE website where you should be able to see a further breakdown.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.