I don't understand this system at all. Someone help please!

mirandam330
New Community Member

So I get PayPal rewards from this survey website I belong to. We cash in our points for paypal money. I tried to use it on Barnes and Noble. It redirected me to the paypal page and asked me for my credit card information because I only have ten dollars on paypal and wanted to do the rest on my card. But I still have to the 10 dollars and on my paypal it says the whole 30 dollars was charged to my card. So first of all why did it even go through paypal if it just used my card and second of all how do I use my paypal money! I have searched all over for an email address to contact paypal for help or some type of answers but I can't find anything so I'm turning to my fellow civilians. Please help. It would appreciated so much! Thank you for even reading this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Fudoshin
New Community Member

Now that's interesting. Normally if you have a Paypal balance and the item you want is over that balance Paypal would take that amount and charge the rest to your credit card or bank acct you have on file. For your payments option you might want to change the default payments from your bank acct to your credit card.

That's the only thing I can really think of at this time. I hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.