I cant confirm my email!

NicoleDCS
New Community Member

When I request a email or a code, nothing is sent. Its ike PayPal is blocked but I know for a fact it is not. I nee to confirm my email to get paid and I cant now. Please help!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi NicoleDCS, and welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble confirming your email address. Some email service providers interpret the emails from PayPal as being spam, even if the address is whitelisted in the email program itself. Sometimes the messages get stopped at the server level. I've seen it happen on many different providers, even when other accounts held by the same customer on the same email provider don't block the emails. It's honestly one of the weirdest things with no apparent rhyme or reason,  and it can lead to lots of frustration.

The upshot of it is that if the confirmation emails don't come through, that means that other important communications from PayPal similarly will be blocked. Because of this, using that email account with PayPal won't work properly.

My suggestion is to get another email account, even one on a free provider, and try using that. You may even have success with forwarding the emails through that account to your main account, though doing so may still cause the messages to be filtered at the server level (but it may not - I've seen it work!)

Once you know you can receive the confirmation emails at an address, you'll also know that other emails from PayPal should come through as well. That way any notifications to let you know when action is needed will reach you.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.