How do my managed users log into the account

benrud
Contributor
Contributor

I set up additional accounts (managed accounts) under my account so others in our organization can log in and view transactions or download reports. When I created thei account, Paypal did not ask for an e-mail address.

How do they log into my account using only their user id and password?

Thanks,

todd

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sslover
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this EXACT problem. I emailed PayPal support a week ago, but still nothing.

Please PayPal support... let us know how to handle this. There are literally no obvious instructions for getting "managed users" to log in to our account (it asks for an email, but these managed users don't have emails!).

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello benrud and sslover,

I would be glad to help you out with your question!  Smiley Happy

You can set up User IDs and passwords for your employees so they can log in to your Business account.

Here’s how to add users to your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click “Profile.”
  3. Click “Manage Users” under Account Information.
  4. Click “Add User” and complete the form.
  5. Select the user’s level of account access, then click “Save.”

After you’ve set up an employee’s User ID and password, they can log in to your account.

Here’s how a secondary user logs in to your account:

1. Go to the PayPal homepage.
  2. Enter the User ID and password you created.
  3. Click “Log in.” 

You can create User IDs and passwords for other users such as employees so that they can log in to your Business account.

Here's how a secondary user logs in to your Business account:

1. The secondary user goes to www.paypal.co.il and clicks ‘Log in.’
  2. Under ‘Account login,’ the secondary user enters the User ID you assigned next to ‘Email address.’
  3. Under ‘PayPal password,’ the secondary user enters the password you assigned.
  4. The user clicks ‘Log in.’

Hope this helps! 

Lilly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.