How do I make a smart connect card payment?

Angelmods
Contributor
Contributor

I've been at this for one hour now and I can't seem to pay for my smart connect credit card. I've done everything Sarah tells me but I can't find View Card Detail anywhere on my overview page. Please, someone help me, thanks.

Patricia

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

JpMorgan
Contributor
Contributor

You can do two things:

1. Can you see details pretaining to your Smart Conenct Account, normally directly below the PayPal balance and above your list of recent transactions. There should be a gray button labeled Make A Payment and above it in the right coner lies a View Card Details Link.

2. Send Your Payment and Account #/Card #to:

PayPal Smart Connect
PO Box 960080

Orlando, FL32896-0080.

Login to Me Too

Angelmods
Contributor
Contributor

No detail pretaining anything about smart connect. I will double check the gray button, now and reply, thanks.

Login to Me Too

Angelmods
Contributor
Contributor

There's nothing in gray at all to press on and nothing stating make payment to smart connect. I used to log in and it gave me my smart connect balance and option to make payment but not anymore. I upgraded my account and after that, it no longer shows anything about my smart connect or any options on making a payment or viewing transaction on the card. I'm so frustrated with this, I can't call them because their closed right now. Thank you for your time and efforts in trying to help me, it means a lot to me.

Patricia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.