Help! I accidentally deleted my bank account number!!

OnlyVal
Contributor
Contributor

As I was going through my PayPal settings, I noticed the last four digits did not match my debit card...not knowing it was my CHECKING ACCOUNT number.  Went back to put in my checking account number and it said it was being used by another member (me).....how do I add my checking account info AGAIN?  So far I have my debit account number...is that okay for purchases and I won't HAVE to haggle directly with my checking account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Andy

OnlyVal-  Just for some clarification, you're seeing your debit card number listed in your Bank account section?  Because they should actually be in two different areas; Credit/Debit Card and Bank Account.  Even if they're the same base account, you can still have them in both of these places.  Seems like your checking account is ok (since you're getting that message).  Reply back if I'm incorrect in this situation and we'll see what we can do to help you out!

Andy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Andy

OnlyVal-  Just for some clarification, you're seeing your debit card number listed in your Bank account section?  Because they should actually be in two different areas; Credit/Debit Card and Bank Account.  Even if they're the same base account, you can still have them in both of these places.  Seems like your checking account is ok (since you're getting that message).  Reply back if I'm incorrect in this situation and we'll see what we can do to help you out!

Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.