Disable eCheck As a Payment Option

Fiodan
New Community Member

This has been asked before in the community, but never answered (that i can find).

I want to disable eCheck as a payment option for clients.  Most do not understand that it is not the same as a regular payment, and it causes a great amount of unnecessary friction between clients and our company.  We have tried adding "no eChecks" to our invoices, but customers either do not see that statement, or disregard it.

Can someone comment on whether it is possible to disable eCheck, and if so, how.

Thanks!

MC

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

You can set your PayPal payment receiving preferences to block eCheck payments for all website payments except eBay... you cannot block eCheck payments for eBay transactions.

To select your payment receiving preferences, login to your PayPal account, click on the "Profile" tab, select the "My selling tools" link and click on the "Getting paid and managing my risk - Block payments" update link... select the payment receiving preferences you wish to implement and click on the "Save" button.

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.