Deleted email address now appearing as login addy

biwa
Contributor
Contributor

I removed an old email address from my account this morning, keeping the same primary address I have had for a long time, only to find that now the deleted address is appearing in the login box. I closed my browser (FireFox) and tried again and again, with the same result.

Of course, I can type in the correct primary address every time I log in from now on, but it is annoying and very disconcerting, that a company handling a lot of our money can have things like this go wrong.

Will PayPal fix this, or does someone else have any idea what to do, or do I have to delete my primary address in order to have it appear at login (which wouldn't make sense)?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

biwa
Contributor
Contributor

Never mind! I just tried signing in again, several hours after the multiple failures, and my true primary email address is back again!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

biwa
Contributor
Contributor

Never mind! I just tried signing in again, several hours after the multiple failures, and my true primary email address is back again!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.