Customer control of lowering my account limit - a necessity in today's credit environment

kimki1
New Community Member

How can a PayPal customer lower their limits on their accounts? If you say it isn't offered  by PayPal, then in the event of fraud or hacking of your customer's accounts, be aware that if you reply that restricting the limits of cash transfered from our accounts  is not made available to PayPal users, then PayPal will be subject to class action law suits. Perhaps, PayPal should rethink their policy. If your customer requests that right to protect their assets, you, the business provider should honor their request, otherwise....god help you. Very dissatisfied with PayPal's disingenuous customer (?) policy. Be advised that I have saved a copy of my notice and in the event something should go amiss with my account, I will use this as proof I sought control over my account limits and was prohibited by PayPal from doing so.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.