Cannot login to paypal account.

rkozlows
New Community Member

The logon and password are current and correct. But I still cannot login to paypal account.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello rkozlows, 

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy.

I know this may be a silly question but have you tried to reset your password? If not, here’s how to recover your password:

1. Copy the first line of the link from the email and paste it into the address bar of your web browser.
  2. Copy the second line of the link and paste it into the address bar after the first line. Make sure that you don’t add any spaces.
  3. Hit the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
  4. Follow the instructions to create your new password.

If the steps above don't work, try deleting your cookies and saved passwords. You can do this in most browsers by selecting 'Tools' on the menu bar and then selecting 'Delete Browsing History.'

I hope this helps.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

suesue043
New Community Member

I have gone to the link to reset the password, however, I have also changed credit/debit card number so I can't get in that way either. There NO phone number that I can find to actaully talk to somebody so can anybody help?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello suesue043, 

Welcome to the Community Robot wink.

The best way to get this taken care of is to contact PayPal directly and we can take a look at your PayPal account with you.

To contact PayPal directly - click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen and you will be given a phone number even if you are unable to log into your PayPal account.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.