Cannot close my account

Rvgontario
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there

I am trying to close my account but there seems to be a pending reversal stuck in the pipeline since May 2010. It was probably for a Canada Post payment which could not be completed due to a printer error - but the parcel was sent and delivered and the transaction is complete in every respect.

I cannot make contact by e-mail because the site just redirects those efforts back into the help text that says I cannot close the account.

So I have called THREE times, from Toronto, on my mobile phone - only to be redirected to a dead queue where I am informed that the wait will be around 15 minutes. I cannot afford that type of expense on my mobile bill - so I am trying this forum now in the hope that I will be able to close my account. I have already delinked my accounts, but closure seems impossible.

Please assist me - I need to speak to a REAL person on NORTH AMERICAN soil - as your Phillipines call centre has NO clue!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.