Can you add a user to an existing account?

Danny555
New Community Member
  1. That's pretty much the whole question.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

If you have a PayPal Business account, you can add users to your account, create multiple logins and access levels, and assign specific privileges, so your employees can complete tasks for you. This PayPal feature lets you give PayPal account access to up to 200 employees, each with a unique login ID and level of authority.

If you have a Business account, here's how you can add users to your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile at the top of the page.
  3. Click Manage Users in the Account information column.
  4. Click Add User and complete the form.
  5. Select the privileges for the user.
  6. Click Save.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

If you have a PayPal Business account, you can add users to your account, create multiple logins and access levels, and assign specific privileges, so your employees can complete tasks for you. This PayPal feature lets you give PayPal account access to up to 200 employees, each with a unique login ID and level of authority.

If you have a Business account, here's how you can add users to your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile at the top of the page.
  3. Click Manage Users in the Account information column.
  4. Click Add User and complete the form.
  5. Select the privileges for the user.
  6. Click Save.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Don't do it on a private account - you're legally responsible for any charges they make and don't pay for.

Let them get their own account.

If they can't get their own account, there's probably a good reson for that - don't stick your head in the noose with them.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

Well done guys. Great answers! Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.