2 accounts.

paulls2026
Contributor
Contributor

I am freelancer that wants to open another paypal account. My client wants to pay via paypal for all future projects in this manner. This other account would linked to work email and bank account. How do I do this?

Thanks for your time.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Hillmom
Contributor
Contributor

If I remember correctly, you can have up to two accounts. One being personal and the other for business. You will need:

1) A separate e-mail account, which you said you already have

2) A separate bank account

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MichaeLori
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Well, you would not be able to link two PayPal accounts to the same bank account and/or same email address (if this is your question)

Login to Me Too

paulls2026
Contributor
Contributor

No, that was not my question. I want clarify a bit. I want to set up a 2nd account for my design biz that is separated from personal accounts. This 2nd account would be used for a business transactions. I do not do any online selling. My client prefers to pay with paypal. I want and need some form of accounting for this going foreword.

Thank you for raising the question. Sorry for not being clear in first place.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Hillmom
Contributor
Contributor

If I remember correctly, you can have up to two accounts. One being personal and the other for business. You will need:

1) A separate e-mail account, which you said you already have

2) A separate bank account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.