my account

yendalinx0
Contributor
Contributor

i am trying to add a credit card to my account but it keeps telling me the card is already being used by another account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

yendalinx0 -

Welcome to the boards!

In most instances, if you're receiving this error message, the card is either registered on an older, forgotten account, or it was registered by a friend or family member.  You'll want to use the "Problems logging in?" link to see if you can recover the email address, then take it a step at a time after that.  If you can't locate the account, click on the "Contact Us" link and give our representatives a call.  They'll see if they can locate the account and take it from there.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

yendalinx0 -

Welcome to the boards!

In most instances, if you're receiving this error message, the card is either registered on an older, forgotten account, or it was registered by a friend or family member.  You'll want to use the "Problems logging in?" link to see if you can recover the email address, then take it a step at a time after that.  If you can't locate the account, click on the "Contact Us" link and give our representatives a call.  They'll see if they can locate the account and take it from there.

Thanks!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

yendalinx0
Contributor
Contributor

thanks..

Login to Me Too

leswashbrook
New Community Member

l wish to purchase the item but the pay pal account bank details not correct

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

leswashbrook -

Welcome to the boards!

If you rbank account information is not up to date, you'll want to log in directly to PayPal and add a new bank account in your Profile.  Once you finish the confirmation process, you'll be able to use it for a purchase.  We recommend removing any outdated information as soon as possible to avoid accidentally bouncing a payment.

Thanks!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Pepi-31
New Community Member

I'm a first user of PayPal. How do I enter or gain access to my account to see if PayPal has made a deposit to verify my account. Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Pepi-31,

The deposit process for US banks takes about 2-3 business days (holidays/weekends don't count).  As long as you've started the process by adding a bank, the deposits will be sent.

Thanks!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.