Vanilla Mastercard

Flipcard
New Community Member

Hi I just bought a 25 dollar vanilla mastered (gift card) and I tried to add my card in Pay Pal but it keeps saying denied etc...

Because I'm buying something on eBay for 11 Dollars if there's anyway to fix this please reply ASAP Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ojibweguy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi friend, I already had that same problem, you go to www.vanillamastercard.com and you MUST register your card, it's done by entering the info and make sure you use the same postal code as you do for filling out payments, it will work online once you do that! Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

QueenG
New Community Member

I actually had quite a bit of trouble getting to use my vanilla mastercard. After reading a post that was supposed to be only for Vanilla Prepaid Visa cards, I decided to see if this would work with the mastercard as well. I logged on to the prepaid credit card companies website. Once it tells you the available balance, you can see a menu on the right hand side. Select 'Register", the system will prompt you for a postal code. I suggest you use the same one that is tagged to your paypal account and to the billing address. 'Submit" the postal code, and within minutes I was finally able to add the Prepaid Mastercard to my paypal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.