Paypal forcing me to add funds to Account Need Help

KDiamond

So I tried to make a 60 dollar payment with my PayPal account. And a message came up saying I needed to add Funds to my PayPal account from bank account. Know I was aware that PayPal is suppose to just take out the funds straight from your Bank Account and that it is an option to add funds to your PayPal account and THEN pay. It sure doesn't seem like I have an option. This just started today. Can anyone help me out?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello KDiamond,

Welcome to the Forums.

If you have a credit card as well as a bank account attached to your PayPal account your payment would complete instantly. If you do not have a credit card on file it would then send the seller an e-check and would have to completely clear before the transaction would say completed. I hope this makes sense.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

lfoutld
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue.  I have always payed online through PayPal with my credit card, but now it's not letting me because the image I've included below pops up, preventing me from paying.  What changed?  This doesn't seem right to me.

Screen shot 2011-04-14 at 8.53.46 AM.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.