Paypal.NOT fair

Temp20220727ap
Contributor
Contributor

Sold item on Ebay...Buyer demands refund next day after I ship..opens claim ON PAYPAL..gets refund..I lost $40 for shipping...The Buyer refused to accept item when they  tried to deliver...so it is coming back to me.....Paypal rejected my Appeals......

Should Paypal not have reffered this matter  to Ebay? Think it says in one of their policies. Spoke to them...they said too bad about my $40 loss for shipping.

Do I have any course?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Temp20220727ap
Contributor
Contributor

also, got a notice today that I need to pay $80 ,for return shipping,to get my parcel

THAT IS I LOSE  $120.00......because Paypal just refunded Buyer's money. No panalty to Buyer for changing his mind.

Need advice .Paypal should have sent the matter  to Ebay, right?

Login to Me Too

indirectly

THE BUYER IS A SCAM ARTIST

Login to Me Too

indirectly

WHERE IS THE TIME RESTRICTION ON ORDERING AND OR CANCELLING, Oh and maybe one could get paid  and not ship four weeks til money is 100% clear I DONT KNOW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.