Payment Recieved?

MUFC
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

i just won a case and it said i was suppose to recieve the payment in 7 days time and it has been almost a month. I checked my account and i can not see it there.. The date has been for this year so i should see all transactions but dont see it

Need Help.

Thanks to anyone that does

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

How was the transaction originally funded - by bank, balance or card?  What is the status of the payment?

If it was funded by your bank or balance, the refund would go back into your PayPal account balance.  If you've sent payments since then, you may have depleted the balance to fund new payments.  To check this, go to History and select the All Activity with Balance option.

If you paid by card, refunds back to cards are sent to the card company immediately and directly.  However, they can choose to take up to 30 days to credit your balance with them - it's up to them when they do it, even though PayPal has already given them the funds.  Most card issuers are decent about it, though, so you might want to give them a quick call about the refund too.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

How was the transaction originally funded - by bank, balance or card?  What is the status of the payment?

If it was funded by your bank or balance, the refund would go back into your PayPal account balance.  If you've sent payments since then, you may have depleted the balance to fund new payments.  To check this, go to History and select the All Activity with Balance option.

If you paid by card, refunds back to cards are sent to the card company immediately and directly.  However, they can choose to take up to 30 days to credit your balance with them - it's up to them when they do it, even though PayPal has already given them the funds.  Most card issuers are decent about it, though, so you might want to give them a quick call about the refund too.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

MUFC
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you your post helped me

i got the refund back on my next bill

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.