PayPal debited my account 3 weeks ago, hasn't returned funds

wand123
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to make a payment of US$1400 on Jan. 26.  PayPal eventually denied the payment, but debited my linked bank account for the US$1400 on Jan. 30, three weeks ago.  To date, no credit back from PayPal.  I have e-mailed them twice, but only get auto-generated response.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

wand123
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler
PayPal was right, and I was wrong!  They had credited my account, I just didn't see it.  Mystery solved.  My error entirely.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

wand123
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler
PayPal was right, and I was wrong!  They had credited my account, I just didn't see it.  Mystery solved.  My error entirely.

Login to Me Too

kerrse
Contributor
Contributor

same thing here,i want my money

Login to Me Too

dvp
New Community Member

I'm suprised because they're usually REALLY good about that sort of thing.  Have you called them in person?

Login to Me Too

wand123
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler
The fault is all mine.  PayPal credited my account back with the funds, and I didn't see it.  Not their mistake, all mine.  Mea culpa.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi wand123,

Thank you for coming back to let us know that the issue was resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.