Moved from Canada to US unable to change address and banking info

whitebuffalo
New Community Member

I am trying to change banking information. I was able to add a new bank account but cannot add my US credit card or address. Help!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

whitebuffalo -

If you've moved down to the US, you'll want to open a US PayPal account.  This will allow you to add the address and credit card without any issues. 

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

lisakin
New Community Member

I am having the same issue. I see where to change the address but there is no option for STATE, it only shows Province. How do I change my old Canadian address to my new US address?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi lisakin, and welcome to the forums!

Your situation has the same resolution as whitebuffalo's. If you reside in the US, you will need to close your CA account and open a new US PayPal account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

bleryt
New Community Member

I have a Canadian and an American address. Why can't I add an American address to my account to ship there? I only have the one credit card.

Login to Me Too

erobinson13
Contributor
Contributor

I am having a similar problem.  I've moved temporarily from Canada to Australia.  I wish to have two Paypal accounts with two different credit cards.  The FAQs say that I am able to do this.  However I only have one email address and want to access both accounts through the same email.  Can I do this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.