Money took from bank account but not received on Paypal?

BryanR
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I checked my bank statements and it say's that Paypal got the 40$ i'm tryning to put on the account. But for some reason when I check my Paypal account there are no funds at all. I already comfirmed my bank acount with Paypal but the money isn't on my Paypal? Please look over the attached images and help me please!? Im new to this.BankAccount.PNGPaypalAccSts.PNG

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

phoenixcs
Contributor
Contributor

did you have any resolve to this issue? i am experiencing the same problem - cleared from my bank account days ago, paypal pushed the clearing date back twice, the transfer details changed from processing to completed, but i have a zero balance...curious.  

Login to Me Too

robbedbythisco
New Community Member

i have this problem also. My bank cleared $400 to paypal days ago and paypal has not released the funds to my paypal account yet. This is stealing and I am never using paypal again. I am reporting them to the state I live in for fraud and filing a lawsuit to get my money back.

Paypal has cost me so much money and time now plus a great deal of stress.

Login to Me Too

slurpy
Contributor
Contributor

i'm having this problem too! makes me a little nervous to use it again.

Login to Me Too

MononcBob
New Community Member

Its been ten day since paypal removed money from my bank account but havent added it to my balance. TEN DAYS! The max was 8 day! Now im in **bleep** on some website because of that !

Login to Me Too

cmyachtie
Contributor
Contributor

Takes 10DAYS now on a good day, am in Canada and they say it's because of international bank transaction new US law, I beleive it's bull**bleep** and they want to keep using lots of our free $$ for as long s possible...............think of it they probably got quite a few millions of free cashflow that way.  and a captive market, if you want to sell on ebay your **bleep**ed.......

NEED some competition to eBAy/PAYPAL here desparately.........

Login to Me Too

phoenixcs
Contributor
Contributor

I would agree with you all that this is extremely frustrating - in my case i had made a purchase on ebay and was overdue with payment because paypal pushed the clearing dates back twice.  and while waiting i accidentally choose, but do not remember actually making the choice to use it, an e-check payment.  the result of that was, paypal had a date set for taking it from my account, i went the day before only to discover they had already attempted the day previous and i was on the hook for NSF from my bank.  the end result was over $70 in penalty.  THAT makes me angry.  I've come to learn what to expect from this service, and that is absolutely nothing.  you can't expect it to be click-it fast, account for their slow inneficient systems and do not make purchase decisions until AFTER the money is cleared into your PayPal account.  Keep in mind that they are running a business, and aside from gaining revenue from sellers they gain revenue from currency fluctuations AND interest from time in their coffers.  It's easy to moan and groan about such things, but i know for a fact that wouldn't be the case if any of us complainers were on the other side of the fence.

Be careful what you expect, who you deal with, and in the moment remind yourself that no one really gives a crap what your problem is.  conduct yourself accordingly.

Login to Me Too

TommyFait

I am having this problem too and becoming very frustrated. 

Its nice how a **bleep**ing Paypal admintrator hasn't commented in this either, **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.