How long does it take the money transfer (Paypal to Bank Acct) status to be "Complete"

Saptech
Contributor
Contributor

That's right, Paypal ONLY answer the question How long does it take to transfer money from PayPal to Bank account . . .

And they will answer you 5 - 7 days. . . but this process is a combined responsibility of PayPal and your Bank. . .

So, let us be specific, I would like to know How long does PayPal process the transfer just to change the status on the PayPal transaction from "Pending" to "Complete". Because I've been noticing sometimes they can do it in a day and sometimes it takes 3 days. . . So I would like to know why the days are varrying and should they have standards on this one? and should they have some sort of cut-off to make that standards?

Can somebody clear this to me. . .

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Saptech
Contributor
Contributor

How can I be encourage to join the community, I posted my first last Oct. 8, 2011 hoping anybody from Paypal would have the GUTS to answer my serious inquiry, but I guess NO ONE is. . .

My simple question is:

When I withdraw money from my Paypal account to my Bank account, How long does it take the transaction Status to be updated from "Pending" to "Completed" . . .

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T ANSWER ME HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY MONEY TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. . . I ALREADY KNOW THAT. . .

A CHALLENGE for anyone in PayPal . . .

Thanks

Let's give them another week. . .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.