E-mail deposits?

skonnik
Contributor
Contributor

Can I deposit funds into my paypal account using an INTERAC E-mail money transfer?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
5 REPLIES 5

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello skonnik,

Welcome to the Forums.

Unfortunately there is not a way to deposit funds into your PayPal account using an INTERAC E-mail money transfer. You can add funds to your PayPal account by adding funds from a bank account or receiving money from another PayPal account.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too
Solved

skonnik
Contributor
Contributor

mygirl11
New Community Member

But thereis a simple way to do etransfers to anyone who has an email account. I assume that Pay pal has one?

Login to Me Too

HabsVision
Contributor
Contributor

I don't understand. This says solved, but the solution is a very vague answer, without an explanation.

Could someone please give me a clear answer why this very quick and simple solution to not having a credit card is being totally overlooked? An Interac transfer would allow me to add funds in about a half hour. Adding money from my VERIFIED bank account takes two weeks.

Come on, Paypal! This is ridiculous. Both this site, and the option to send Interac transfers have existed for many years. Give your users a break and make this happen already.

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello HabsVision,

There are only a few options to add money to your PayPal account. You can receive money from another PayPal account holder into your PayPal account, add funds from your bank account or purchase what is called a Green Dot MoneyPak from Wal-Mart, Kmart, CVS Pharmacy and many other stores. I am sorry, PayPal does not have the option to send Interac transfers. 

~Misty 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.