Can't close account
I'm trying to close my account, and as per instructions I'm going to Profile > My Settings and then hitting Close Account. It says "This account cannot be closed at this time because there are outstanding payment authorizations. Please try again after the authorizations have been settled or voided." I have thoroughly checked, and all transactions are completed, and any recurring payment plans have been de-activated. I tried to email Support, but when I go to the email area and put in my topic, it just gives me a link to the close account page (which still doesn't work) and doesn't actually allow me to email. I have no interest in paying international long distance to speak to a Support representative. How else can I get this account closed? This is exactly the sort of convoluted policy that contributs to me wanting to close this account in the first place.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My pay pal account was stolen, I was scammed for being very innocent in Security and protection
- Accidentally put transaction through tiwce in My PayPal account
- Help! I can't claim two payments because they were sent to old email .... in My PayPal account
- reporting an attempted fraud in Security and protection
- Paypal has stole my money (Pictures included) in My PayPal account