6-8 days to add funds from bank account????? PayPal is shady

rb_tools
Contributor
Contributor

Why does paypal not make this more clear.  I thought it was 6-8 days for them to process my bank account so that I could make instant payments from my bank account into paypal.  Sadly once you enter your private info, then they make it more clear... that it will always take 6-8 days for them to make any transfer.  So, in fact there is no such thing as instant transfers or instant payments.  Why is this so covert.  Why is this not mentioned up front.  What is the purpose of adding a bank account if it is the most lengthy, inefficient, and volnurable way to make a transaction?  The only thing I can think of is that PayPal are making a concerted effort to aquire peoples bank account information.  Why else would they not allow pre-paid credit cards unless they wanted to amass the permanent financial info of all their patrons?

I wish I never added my bank account info now.  This whole site is shady.  All I want to do is pay for some items I've won, and PayPal make it absolutely difficult.

How do I pay the people I owe without using paypal, because all they have done is just convoluted the process.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

amandaco
New Community Member

EXACTLY!!!! My bank account shows the money has left my account but it hasnt appeared on my pay pal account yet...why is that...why does it take so long for the money to show up if the account is verified...is there anyway to make the money transfer faster using ur bank account..cuz i absolutely refuse to put my credit card info on here.

Login to Me Too

rb_tools
Contributor
Contributor

It is an impossibility!!  Why?  Because, PayPal and the criminal credit card companies are one and the same.  It makes one wonder what is the point of credit card companies selling pre-paid credit cards at all anymore... because they are basically useless online now.  PayPal is criminal because they force you into using credit cards.

Login to Me Too

kawiracr
New Community Member

give your credit card info to the shady place you bought from on ebay. i bet its way safer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.