your creditcard was declined

Rehab
Contributor
Contributor

So i don't know what's happend but i have bought a mastercard yesterday + i deposit 100$ in the card

so the problem is i tried to add the card to my paypal account and its say your creditcard was declined.

my creditcard is activaed i have contacted my bank 3 times and they said the problem is from the paypal they said also the credit card is working fine even i tried it on other sites its working fine such as amazon, steam , playstation, but why not the paypal i am angry from that.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rehab 

You bought a credit card? Maybe it is a type of card PayPal does not accept. What kind of card is it besides it being a MasterCard? Is the card registered at the card issuer website under your name and billing address that match your PayPal account? Is it a virtual credit card? If virtual card, that could be the problem. Perhaps it has to be a plastic card that you apply for and get a credit line.

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rehab 

You bought a credit card? Maybe it is a type of card PayPal does not accept. What kind of card is it besides it being a MasterCard? Is the card registered at the card issuer website under your name and billing address that match your PayPal account? Is it a virtual credit card? If virtual card, that could be the problem. Perhaps it has to be a plastic card that you apply for and get a credit line.

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.