www.paypal.com/moneytransfer not Working - Money Transfer / Withdrawal

raevb
New Community Member

Hi! 

I could not seem to withdraw my funds to my card. I already have a linked card and it keeps on asking to add a bank or card whenever I try to withdraw. I've used the link https://www.paypal.com/moneytransfer when this issue started but now, it is not working anymore. 

Help please. I've contacted Paypal, but thought to ask anybody who had the same experience.

Best,

Rae

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DimuSG
New Community Member

i'm having the same issue.. any solution for this problem ???

Please some one help us!!! 

Login to Me Too

NikolaTheFox
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. Same problem here. Can’t select my card to withdraw funda on normal section on the page, neither this paypal.com/moneytransfer/ is working... I used that link for last few times and everything was perfect, but now i don’t know what to do... Did you guys find a solution? Thanks.
Login to Me Too

erwinubaldo87
Contributor
Contributor

WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM HERE, this is exactly my problem..., this is a Paypal system problem...and there customer support cant solve this...

Login to Me Too

NikolaTheFox
Contributor
Contributor
I think i find a solution. Prepaid cards are not working anymore on PayPal. I had Visa Debit Prepaid, transfered money many times with that link paypal.com/moneytransfer , but now Prepaid cards are not supported anymore and i need to have Visa Debit so i can withdraw my money on it in a regular ‘Withdraw’ section page. I’ve been yesterday to bank and now i’m waiting for Visa Debit card. I’ll let you know here once i find a 99,9% solution and if this card works.
Login to Me Too

chaminbw
New Community Member

Hey did it work?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.