withdrawing money

matinamama
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, can you please help me with withdrawing my money? i chose to transfer funds and it gives me 2 choices, instant and regular withdraw, for every you have to link your card. After linking card i confirm it is done and it get's me back to the instant and regular withdraw and i cant withdraw it. i just keep linking card and it keeps getting me back to that choice. So can anyone help me with this situation? I'll be waiting for your answers, thank you so very much.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@matinamama 

Did you confirm the card?

PayPal will temporarily place an authorisation hold on this card of $1.00 USD, or local equivalent, to verify that your card is valid. You will not incur any charges as this temporary authorisation hold will be released within a few days, depending on your credit card issuer.

Then click "Transfer Money" button under PayPal Balance on the Summary page and click "Transfer to my Bank" and select your card and enter amount.

You may have to contact customer service as no one in the user to user forums can access others' account to see what is going on:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.