withdrawal

sadick
Contributor
Contributor

hi im trying to withdraw from my paypal to my bank acc but it says i must add bank acc whereas i have linked my bank card, and when i try to add bank acc it only has the US option and im in south africa, how do i withdraw to my card guys?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sadick

Yes I know you are in South Africa that is why I told you that the option to withdraw funds in YOUR country is not available.

You don't select another country, the link I posted is for you to select your OWN country to see the options available to you with Paypal.

If you click on it and select your own country then you will see you cannot withdraw funds in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sadick

Paypal varies country to country dependent on the banking and government laws of that country.

The option to withdraw funds from your Paypal account is not available in your country.

The only option is for U.S citizens to add a U.S bank account as Paypal is a U.S company and allows them to do this if they are living or working in that country.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sadick
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for replying, as you mentioned, i am in south africa and already have money in paypal and what is going to happen if i choose one of those countries you sent me on the link?

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sadick

Yes I know you are in South Africa that is why I told you that the option to withdraw funds in YOUR country is not available.

You don't select another country, the link I posted is for you to select your OWN country to see the options available to you with Paypal.

If you click on it and select your own country then you will see you cannot withdraw funds in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sadick
Contributor
Contributor

ok i understand you perfectly

thanks for helping with info

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.